Pages

12.9.15

Fall Fashion Activated !!


Hello my loves !! Hope everyone had a great week. I know I did..Especially, since I had the wonderful privilege of attending the "WeWork" fashion and beauty networking event. It was truly a great time and I enjoyed every moment. Getting there was such a thorn in my a$$ but it was worth it in the end. Met some beautiful faces and was able to gain some more insight into the lovely world of fashion and beauty. I also realized that I really do like attending events like this..So will have to make more of an effort in doing such...until I make it to fashion week in NY, UK, and even Paris..Hahaha.. Oh yesss I dream and hope for big things and you all should as well..Xoxoxo





Designs by: Lindsay Tia, Check out her lovely collection  here
Items by brought Emily, Check out her "Fashion Truck" here


Nail Polish by: Megan Gutman,  Check out her colorful line here


Blazer here | Black Tank here | Pants here Shoes here | Cream Clutch here | Necklace here 


No comments:

Post a Comment