Pages

22.12.15

Melanin..xx









Hello MyLoves !! Happy Holidays. I do apologize once again for my absence but I do still thank all of you for the continued support and views. I am already close to 13,000+ views and I am grateful. Thank you so much. I am also excited to announce that I finally got a new camera (Canon EOS Rebel T5i)  and a new editing software from Adobe. So that means better quality pictures ..Yayyy !! Haha..Super excited about that. 

Also, as some of you may notice I did change the template of my blog because I felt as if the other template was not "clean enough" and it was not portraying my blog in the light that I wanted. Hope you all like this one much better. I am still of course working on it. So please bare with me..Love you all very much. God bless..Xoxo

Dress (from BooHoo) similar...HERE

Shoes (from GoJane)...HERE

Jacket (from H&M) similar.....HERE

Watch(was a Gift) similar....HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment