Pages

22.12.15


Last Minute for Her & Him

Happy Holidays everyone!! I know many of you are running around frantic (like I am) shopping for last minute gifts. I just wanted to offer some really nice last minute gift options for HIM & HER. Enjoy..xoxo

Gifts for HER
Last Minute for Her


Tom Ford Perfume I absolutely love !! especially,  the "Velvet Orchid" scent. I believe that women should have their own signature smell. 

Frends LaylaHeadPhones would make a great gift for those long flights and will keep her flying in style. 

Daniel WellingtonWatch is super stylish and chic. The leather straps will always keep her looking clean and fresh.

Christian Louboutin is still on my wish list and if you are looking to make this holiday season a little more special for her then you can never go wrong with these "bad gals". 

Pandora Bracelet is a very classic gift, I received one from a family member a few years back and I love it! Don't forget to add many sparkly charms  =)

Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in the color nude is my fave!! This lip color goes with almost any look and just easy to wear.


Gifts for HIM

Untitled #3

Movado watches are very sleek and sexy.  Also, a very popular gift to buy around this season from what I’ve heard.

Wallets are always a great accessory. I love the card holders because it’s simple and alleviates the burden of carrying an actual wallet.

Beanies are my favorite hat accessories only because it gives off that “I’m cool” vibe but not corny. 

ArmJewelry is a must to complete any look weather he decides to dress up or dress down.

Joggers have been very popular in street fashion. I’ve seen guys make this a casual look on a daily basis.

BackPack for that jet set life. He will be flying in style, which is a must when traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment