Pages

8.10.15

Cruella Velvet Matte.


Happy new month my loves !! I know I know. I am like a whole week late with that saying. Sorryyyyy. Lol.  Anyway, I hope everyone has had a blessed/great week. I just wanted to share with you guys my look from yesterday. I decided to go a bit dark with my makeup and I was feeling “olivy” (if that’s even a word).




Love this Sephora Palette that I got as a birthday gift last year from a dear friend. I have never stopped using it eversince, especially when I want to go for that smokey eye look.



Random picture of my balcony view. Haha.


These are like my top three, always go to lips colors! All from MAC (of course). I just can’t get enough. Link is listed below. 


NARS "Cruella Velvet Matte" lip pencil, I just absolutely love! I am really trying to get into the whole “matte look” more. So I will def be hitting up Sephora this weekend.


I call this masterpiece. My "MakeUp Mess". So original right?? Lolol.. but anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this look. Please tell me what you think..Xoxo


Sephora Palette...HERE

Cruella Velvet Matte...HERE

MAC Lip Colors (Brave Red, Bombshell, Heroin)...HERE

MAC Studio Fix Foundation (My color "NW46")....HERE

Ben Nye (Topaz)...HERE 

Better Than Sex Mascara...HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment