Pages

26.9.15

GEO LOVE



Hello my loves, Hope everyone is doing great. Sorry for being absent last week...it was of course busy busy with school but thank God this week wasn't so bad, even though much work needed to be done. Anyway, enough about that boring part of my life. Haha. I was able to receive sweet kisses from the sun yesterday, when I decided to get all dolled up to hang with an old undergrad friend of mine. When I saw this dress on BooHoo, I instantly fell in love with it.  This dress just had to be in my closet ASAP. So bought it and had no regrets. BooHoo always has great stuff and awesome deals. I often shop on there because the clothes are very affordable but also very fashion forward.  I will forever be a customer to them. #TeamBooHoo...xoxoxo

www.boohoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment