Pages

28.5.15

IM A BEACH BUM !!






Take me back! All the way back to South Beach, where the sand has glitter in it and the water has an ombre effect of the different shades blues. The sun stimulates every single nerve in my body and the birds sound like music to my ears. I remember this day vividly, as I took a mini nap in the sand I could feel myself almost sinking into it. When I awoke; I took a walk with my best friend down the board walk; and all the little boys were barking and hounding like they had no home training..smh..lol..it was cute but a turn off of course. We then decided to buy ice chilled drinks and grab some finger food to satisfy our taste buds. I also loved how the wind was blowing in my weave that day…Hahah !!.. oh no, let me stop ! But seriously, moments like this I live for and I truly cant wait for the next time..xx


No comments:

Post a Comment