Pages

20.2.15

C.A.K.E. F.A.C.E (No Make Up…but Why??)



For some people, make up seems to enhance their natural beauty. For others, make up can perform miracles like no other.. Come on ladies; you know its the truth. Don't get me wrong, I love makeup and I am a firm believer in looking your best at all times no matter what. But does that mean we should always hide behind our makeup ?? I mean, I wear my makeup from morning to night; and very rarely will I leave my home without it. 

Then it got me thinking…do I truly hide behind my makeup? Someone actually has asked me that question before and I couldn't give that person an answer right on the spot because I was kind of caught off guard. I said “what kind of question is that ??”

Now here I am faced with that same question again…and if I am being completely honest with myself..my answer is half and half meaning: Yes and No..Hahah!! Thats my honest answer though.. I never said I couldn't leave my house without makeup, I just prefer not to. 
 


Those that feel the “need” to wear makeup, I would have to say maybe that individual is suffering from some mild to severe skin problems.. like acne (which is a common one) and the reason why I may throw on a little more makeup than normal when I am trying to hide from my own natural skin.




But for those who “want” to wear makeup, I would say the obvious reason is for enhancement of there natural God given beauty or maybe they just love that flawless finish.

I could go on and on but at the end of the day; the way makeup is used all over the world is set and stone; so lets all just embrace it. Lol...and wait to see how makeup will continously reinvent itself in the coming future..Oooh the anticipation…xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment