Pages

10.5.16

Graduated with my Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) !!!


Check out her blog @ www.thestyleave.com
All glory and honor goes to my God !!! On Saturday (May 7th), I graduated from MCPHS University with my Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD). Lord knows this journey was not easy! All the sleepless nights, tears, and minor setbacks was not in vain. This just goes to show that prayer, hard work, and a resilient spirit really does pay off. 

To everyone that has shown me so much love and support throughout the years, I would like to say a big thank you !!! I strongly believe that God placed each and everyone of you in my life so that I could be here in this moment. 

Only going up and up from here !! #GodIsGood #PharmDStatus #DreamBig #NothingIsImpossible (the word itself says "possible"). Stay blessed everyone. Xoxo

Dress: Custom made by Mimi (mimozaxharaja@live.com)



Disclaimer: Graduation pictures were taken on an iPhone 6, so I do apologize for the quality of the pictures.