Pages

30.12.15

GoodBye 2015…FOREVER !!


Hello my loves, As we are about to bring the year of 2015 to an end. I would just like to take a moment to reflect on my life. This year has truly been a journey for me but through it all God has been beyond faithful and I am very happy to know that I was able to overcome the challenges that I faced this year.

For the year of 2016, I am expecting and hoping for greater things to come my way. A lot of changes are going to transpire in my life and to be honest, I feel ready for these changes. Closing the chapter of school and on a few other things; while opening a completely new chapter is exhilarating to me. My prayer is for God to prepare me spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. I know he will do it. 
Finally,  I want to thank you all a thousand times for the continuous love and support of my blog throughout this year. I know that I was not as consistent with my posts and the quality of my pictures were not on point but I promise to do a much better job in the year of 2016. Thank you once again. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. 

God bless..Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment