Pages

21.12.14

X-MAS MakeUp (& Body) Essentials:


Holidays are right around the corner my lovely ladies. I know many of you will be attending holiday parties, social events, intimate gatherings, and so on and so forth. Make up must be on point of course. For the fall/winter time I believe all women should wear a fresh and clean face. I mean why wouldn't you want to look like a breath of fresh air.. Right ?? Above, I picked out a few things that I like to use around my favorite time of the year and I hope they do you much justice if you decide to purchase any of these items. 

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre EyeShadow: This luminous long-wear eyeshadow will give you that innovative look for the holidays. I love to wear this because it really  gives me a chance to be versatile with my eyes. 

All Over Body Shimmer: Now some of you may think that body shimmer is a little to much or just reserved for the summer time wear..but I like to use body shimmer for the fall/winter seasons as well. I believe it gives every woman that extra and unforgettable glow that people would like to hold onto when they see you. In the past, I used Bobbi Brown beach shimmering fragrance oil but it is not as widely available anymore unfortunatley (unless you purchase it on #Amazon or #Ebay). Now I use "Naked Illuminated by Urban Decay" and it does the job just as well as Bobbi Shimmer did =)


Urban Decay: Naked Illuminated


Chanel LipWear: For me its always been about the lips. I think its the most attractive feature on a woman (also the eyes). I typically use 'Rouge Allure Velvet" because it always gives me that matte finish look that I absolutely adore and makes my lips feel intensly rich and soft. Colors that I typically go for are the 38 LA Fascinate, 37 L'Exuberante, and 34 LA Raffinee.

Better Than Sex Mascara: Don't let the name fool you ladies; this mascara literally is better than sex. ( mmm okay to some extent). Just with the first stroke of the brush, I almost..uhhh.. ill let you fill in the blanks.. LOL.. No seriously, this volumizing mascara will separate, coat, and curl each lash to perfection. A must have not just for the holidays but for a lifetime !! (Sooo go buy it now =)

Blush Holiday Queen (Cover Girl): Blushy cheeks always finishes the look and will seal the deal. I typically use cover girl "Cheekers Blush" because it gives me that natural makeup look and it really cheers up my cheeks .(okay that was a little corny but whatever..Lol). My go to shades are always "Plumberry Glow 140" or "Classy Pink 110".






No comments:

Post a Comment